Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Freddy and life Entry 1

Freddy and life entry one


This is the story of my life. This is me…
I’ve acted as James bond in three movies and the voice of a Tintin villain.
Sadly, I’m not him, he is Daniel Craig and I am Freddy the Gorilla. I looked like this when I was born...So I am a bit unlucky on the good looks factor. Luckily when I was 16 I met this girl and fell in love. We married 5 years later and had a baby.This is my wife with Freddy Jr. One day I was working with my cousins Gordon and Garry the twin Gibbins in the only Dental Clinic in the rainforest, a grassy patch with a tree in the middle where the patients sit. The picture above is of Gary, who is married and has a son called Dexta. Anyway, I was working on a Chimpanzee when my best friend Orangutan came in with his wife Chimp and his son Orangutan Jr screaming. I said “What’s wong Orangutan?” and he screamed
“I haff an upcoming child! We think she is a girl.” I was quite happy because I am already Orangutan Jr’s Uncle, so I will be another Uncle! When I left work I got into my big yellow off roader and drove to my tree house. I kissed my family goodnight and went to bed on my branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment