Tuesday, May 2, 2017

The leg shark story part 2

Geoffrey, Jerry and I walked around all of the country searching for England, but we didn't find it. Eventually we came across some Tourists from Scotland. They were all drunk on Whiskey, but we were so hungry we asked them to direct us to the nearest fish and chips shop.
"Oh, there be one mighty fine fish and chip shop down the road, it makes you feel tough!" said the first Scotsman, MacHaggis.
"Aye, but what aboot the other one which also sells mighty fine Irish Pizza with Welsh cheese?" said the second scotsman, MacWhiskey.
They got into an argument and began fighting.
"We should go!" said Jerry.
"Yes, no one likes an angry Scotsman." I said.
Geoffrey sighed "I want Fish and Chips."
"We'll get them soon." I said. But I wan't so sure myself. We left the Scotsman to fight and continued on our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment